This great recipe is something that I just came up with but my family LOVED it so I thought I'd share.
Sausage Pasta Bake Recipe
1 small box of penne pasta
1 package (5 links) Johnsonville Mild Italian Sausage
1 jar spaghetti sauce
2 cups Italian shredded cheese
1. remove sausage from casings and brown in a pan.
2. Spray a large pan with cooking spray and set aside.
3. Boil water and cook penne pasta until al dente.
4. Spread a thin layer of spaghetti sauce on the bottom of the pan.
5. spread a layer of sausage then pasta then cheese. We kept 1/2 sausage free because my oldest daughter has problems stomaching any type of spicy seasoning and she requested no sausage.
6. repeat until all pasta, cheese and sausage is gone.
7. Top with more cheese! Add as much as you like.
8. Bake in a 350 degree oven about 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted throughout. Serve and enjoy!