Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

My New Toy: Portable Nail Gun and Air Compressor

Ahhhhhhh.... Oooooooohhhhhh.... (and maybe a little drool).  That's what happened when I saw that Lowe's (one of my favorite places) was having this nail gun/ air compressor kit as part of their Black Friday sales. Well, actually the sale started online Thursday at 12:00 a.m. but who's really counting?


Not you? Okay.... back to my story.


This little baby was on sale for only $59! Regular price is $99 and it did have review on their site and while two were negative (nail gun jamming, item stopped working) most were VERY positive and people loved it! For me who has been wanting a nail gun for like FOREVER... Perfection!


My husband graciously hopped online (albeit at 4 a.m.... our smallest Squishy woke up so we were up) and purchased it for me Thanksgiving morning! He's just one more thing I'm thankful for but I digress. We'll mention Hubs later.


Black Friday around 10:00 a.m., Hubs and I wandered over to Lowe's and picked it up! Yeah! Now it currently is still sitting in that lovely box (I know... Saturday... right? It should have already been unboxed and things nailed. I get it, I do)


But... you see I have this other little project I'm working on: My $100 Craigslist corner stand purchase. It all goes back to another purchase which kind of swung things into an interesting tailspin. I'll tell you about it next. Anyway, I'm currently trying my hand at spray paint (crazy right? Yup! That's me!) so we'll see how it turns out.



For now, I just stare at the box sitting on my kitchen floor (SIGH......) and wait. Until maybe next week and then that's it! I've gotta find something to nail! (in my house :o) of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...